COMPARING MODULAR KITCHEN AND A CARPENTER MADE KITCHEN
- Pre-manufactured, no cutting or any woodworks on site. And no messing up of place by a carpenter.
- No air bubbles and waves in the finished product because of machine pressing. This is perfectly tested and there will be waves in carpenter-made kitchens.
- Smooth and all grooves are in line edges in Modular Kitchens.
- Easy to repair and replace parts of cabinets, shutters, and hardware
- Professionally Installed by Installers since all our team members are proficient in using Hafele, Blum, and Hettich fittings.
- The low maintenance cost on repair works in Modular Kitchens
- Designed by experts who know the ergonomics and space utilisations.
- Can be dismantled and reinstalled
- It takes only 2-3 days to complete the installation on-site since everything will come from Industry read to be installed.
- Pre-fixed quote hence no additional cost to bear.
- Highly functional kitchen with ease of access to the remotest kitchen corner with best utilisations.
- Affordability – It can be cheaper than the normal carpenter-made kitchen if one compares it with the materials.
CARPENTER MADE KITCHENS
- Cutting and pasting did on-site, a very noisy process and lots of dust particles which create a lot of hassles for customers.
- Chances are very high for air bubbles because of handwork, the finish even in the cabinets will be uneven from the middle since it is pasted by hand.
- Sharp edges and grooves will not be in line because it’s all handwork.
- Very inconvenient to carry out repair and maintenance jobs, since dismantling is not possible.
- The high maintenance cost on repair and replacement of parts, since carpenters have poor knowledge of the latest modular kitchen products.
- Common and basic designs with little knowledge of kitchen ergonomics
- Can’t be dismantled and reinstalled, since that is completely fixed
- It takes more than a month to complete the kitchen on-site, and even after that the drawers and shutters can never be in proper line and shape.
- No prefixed quote and hence end product is higher than the quote initially, carpenters are usually daily wage laborers hence their knowledge of products is minimal and it is difficult to plan the order quantity.
- Functionality is compromised and with lesser ease of access, the corners, and other areas will always remain a mess and dirty.
- The Kitchen will be 100% prone to mites, termites, and cockroaches since the open spaces in the age-old kitchen will remain exactly the same which will allow entry of mites and bugs. So constant pest control will be required.
- The Sharp edges in the kitchen are a hazard for users.
- The planning of ventilation, plumbing, kitchen inbuilt lights or under cabinets or inside cabinet lights is a concept far thought in carpenter made kitchen.